There are 3 annual opportunities to get to know Red Lodge Europa first hand. If you participate in the initiatives open to all, you can evaluate the contents of the lessons, the teaching method and the experiences of the school:
- the “Open Jump” seminar in September;
- the “Pathfinder Project” experience in August;
- the “Freedom First” session in November.
You can take advantage of one or all of these opportunities without enrolling in school.
In every events:
- an experienced teacher will lead you during the learning process;
- the teaching will be in the classroom and outdoors;
- you can meet interesting people and make new friends.